Monday, June 13, 2016

I was thinking about you, dear friend...

...as I sat outside, enjoying the early morning breeze and taking in the beauty of the day.



So I laid out a place setting, just for you.


  Let's share some fellowship time together.


I love to sit on the back porch, watch the birds at the feeder and listen to the water flowing in the pond........

and from the fountain.
So this morning, I invite you to share this little bit of beauty with me
  ...... and enjoy the God who is sovereign over all.


11 comments:

Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

This is such a beautiful setting! You always make everything look so special!

xinex said...

Very pretty! Southern hospitality is what I missed when we moved out of MS....Christine

Antiques And Teacups said...

How lovely. What a peaceful place to reflect on the goodness of Him who gives us breath! I love your pink Sadler. So nice you can sit outside for a time of reflection.
Ruth

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Lovely, setting, Jocelyn! Your china is so pretty and I can imagine how peaceful it is there. Fellowship with you sounds wonderful. Thank you for sharing and enjoy your day.

Blessings,
Sandi

Patti said...

God, tea, friendship, and the sound of water splashing. Sounds like a divine way to spend the afternoon. I'll be right over...lol!!

Blessings,
Patti @ Embracing Home

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Very nice and I'll be right over! Is that lemon bread??? With the warmer weather, lemon treats are the best.
warmly,
deb

Margie said...

Lovely! Wished that I lived closer so that I can join you!

Creations By Cindy said...

Oh I adore this setting. So peaceful and serene. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

candlelightsupper said...

So soft and pretty. Looks so peaceful. I love it!

Stacey said...

Thank you for sharing the beauty of your tea table. Happy Thoughts of Home. ;)

The Charm of Home said...

Oh yes, amen to that. What a beautiful tea and sentiments! Thank you for sharing at Home Sweet Home!